Mental Health Disclaimer
This website is an educational and coaching service that provides general mental health and relationships information. The materials in YourNextChapter.org are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. By enrolling in any of the seminars, workshops, and programs offered, you are not engaging in a therapeutic relationship. If you need therapy, you need to engage the services of a mental health professional.
2. There may be risks associated with the participating in the readings, activities, or exercises mentioned posted at YourNextChapter.org or in any of the correspondence by email, chat, or phone conversations with people you engage with through the website. If you choose to participate, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on YourNextChapter.org. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or one hundred percent accurate.
4. In the readings, emails, or any conversations you might have through YourNextChapter.org, we may discuss many ideas or options for a specific problem or opportunity. You are expected to use your own good judgment in taking any actions that may relate to what you read or to our discussions. The information on this website and in emails is meant to support, assist and coach you, but is in no way responsible for your actions. All decisions and actions are ultimately yours and yours alone to make."
5. You agree to hold YourNextChapter.org, its owners, agents, employees, and volunteers harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at YourNextChapter.org may be exceptional results. They do not reflect the typical person's experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on Transformative Conversations are explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on Transformative Conversations.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at YourNextChapter.org please use the comment box at the home page.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Health Disclaimer were last updated on January 2019.